Books, books, books!!

I know, I know. It's not exactly Sunday yet, but I just had to tell you's all about the books I decided to buy today. I was out at the Market and came across the sweetest little old woman selling some simply divine books (I do love my alliteration!)

I got Drive by James Sallis, which was made into a beautiful film last year staring Ryan Gosling and Carey Mulligan. I can't wait for his latest book Driven! I don't know if it's in any way related to Drive, but I've heard it's going to be fantastic! Fingers crossed!

I also re-bought An Abundance of Katherines by John Green as I've seemed to have misplaced it, or leant it to someone without it being returned. It is my favourite John Green for many reasons I will not divulge you in!!

I also bought a copy of the script of the film The Help. I'm nearly pretty sure it was an illegal copy, but it was only a couple of pound, so I thought why not?

I also bought Mirror Dreams by the young novelist (She had 4 novels published before she was even 20!!) Catherine Webb. I first came across her when she was 15 on an interview with the CBBC and it's taken me this long to pick up one of her books. The copy I bought is a rather ruffled one, showing that it has received much love. Yay!

And last but not least is a copy of Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. Which I'm currently in the midst of reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment