05/02/12

Instead of revising like a good girl, I've been watching Ireland play rugby today. The sport has such a fantabulous atmosphere these days, with many of my non-sporty friends even getting a bit geared up and having a few beers throughout gameplay (excluding me, straight edge!) Although, the whole Sexton vs O'Gara thing really came to a head today; virtually and irl. It started with a few friendly banter-ish comments on facebook, as usual. What doesn't start on facebook anymore? But the fights were not the problem. As an avid O'Gara > Sexton fan, I have to admit, that Sexton played magnificoally today! Perhaps kicked the ball too much, but did manage to get a conversion and/or penalty at least the majority of the time. For once! And not just his kicking has improved, but his leadership skills and his ability to think fast, which is a superb thing to see and it's great to see him grow as an athlete. Especially because of a few mistakes from my homeboy (we share the same number; 14) Tommy Bowe. Not catching, not tackling and just being overall sloppy, he made up for it though by getting a sexy wee try in there, hurrah! Despite Ireland's horrifying defeat, I feel they played a spectacular game of Rugby and I can't wait to see how bad they lose next week to France who finally have a superb team.

Apart from that, the past week has been a tad bothersome. Exams are high flying, but I'm over the worst of it. I was optimistic for my ADD maths exam. I even revised for it, giving myself that extra boost, but left it down in the dumps, I didn't even get it finished, nor the eight mark question started. And I knew how to do it, and I love doing that type of question. Waaaaaaah! So now I'm looking back over my ability of my other exams and thinking "Maybe I coulda answered that a bit different." But awk well, it is what it is. This week I have a couple of English ones, ICT, maths, French and I can't remember what else; OH! Geography! But this week should be sunnier than the rest as I'm out half day Thursday and off Friday, life is looking up!

OH! And someone was sick on my bag this week, in school :(( People asked me did I wash it, and why I didn’t have it with me the next day. HELLO, I wasn’t walking around with a bag covered in sick with me, nor was I for taking it on the bus. Fuck that shit.

With 46 days till The Hunger Games and 165 till The Dark Knight Rises, I'm outta here, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment