With 36 days to go until the Hunger Games opens, I'm spending my day off talking to a few friends who I've introduced the series too and listening to Safe & Sound and Pa Pa Power. It's fantastic, especially considering as I'm rather ill atm and feel as if I'm dying.

I also have an idea for Lose Your Soul by Dead Man's Bones, like.. a short film idea, it keeps changing in my head and I keep seeing it in different angles, but the ending is always the same; rape. It has to end in the character getting raped, she's loosing her soul and rape is the most soul destroying thing ever. I've started to draw up some storyboards in my usual comic book fashion on Photoshop. And I'm liking what I see, tho, I can only see Ryan Gosling as the end (I'm not referring to him as the rapist, because c'mon. It's Ryan G!) and that's an obvious problem for casting.

Today, I'm having the finest microwavable chips and some Tesco finest mint ice-cream things, that aren't that bad actually. Lazy day, lazy day! Sorry for not posting on Sunday, my laptop's not currently working and my mum was home and so I couldn't sneak onto hers like I am right now, anyway, with 36 days till THG and 155 days till TDKR. I'm gearing up by having a Batman marathon! WOOHOO!
tallihooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment